CHAPTER I GENERAL PROVISIONS
Article 1 Purpose
The purpose of this Policy is to ensure that all the Company’s disclosure information can be disclosed in an accurate, complete, fair and timely manner and to prescribe matters required for the disclosure of business and procedures, and control of disclosure information, etc., to prevent unfair transactions by any of the Company’s employees, directors and officers.
Article 2 Scope of Application
Matters concerning public disclosure activities and the control of disclosure information shall be subject to what is prescribed in this Policy unless otherwise set forth in any of the relevant laws or regulations or in the Company’s Articles of Incorporation.
Article 3 Definitions
(1) “Disclosure Information” refers to any matters subject to public disclosure and related information set forth under relevant laws and regulations, including the Financial Investment Services and Capital Market Act (the “Act”) and its enforcement decree (the “Decree”), the Regulations on Stock Issuance Disclosure (the “Issuance Disclosure Regulations”) of the Financial Services Commission (the “FSC”), and the Securities Market Disclosure Regulations (the “Disclosure Regulations”) of the Korea Exchange (KRX).
(2) “Disclosure Document” refers to a declaration and report document filed for the disclosure of information and other documents attached to it.
(3) “Disclosure Control System” refers to all activities conducted by the Company’s relevant internal organization to control disclosure information in accordance with certain control procedures.
(4) “Disclosure Control Organization” refers to the Representative Director, the Disclosure Officer, Disclosure Department, and other business departments related to the generation of disclosure information, which conduct activities related to public disclosure, such as the creation, collection and review of disclosure information and the preparation and approval of disclosure documents.
(5) “Disclosure Officer” refers to a person who is designated by the Representative Director to oversee the Company’s public disclosure activities and registered at KRX as the Company's Disclosure Officer in accordance with Article 88(1) of the Disclosure Regulations.
(6) “Disclosure Department” refers to the department in charge of the Company’s public disclosure activities in accordance with its Business and Organization Policy. The Disclosure Department must include at least two Disclosure Officers registered at KRX in accordance with Article 88(2) of the Disclosure Regulations.
(7) “Business Department” refers to any department that performs activities related to the generation of the Company’s disclosure information.
(8) “Regular Disclosure” refers to the filing of the Company’s Business Report, Semi-annual Report, and Quarterly Report concerning its overall business information, including its business and financial developments and business results, with the FSC or the KRX, in accordance with Articles 159, 160 and 165 of the Act, Articles 168 and 170 of the Decree, Article 4-3 of the Issuance Disclosure Regulations, and Article 21 of the Disclosure Regulations.
(9) “Timely Disclosure” refers to the filing or disclosure of material facts or decisions to the KRX that would influence investment decisions in relation to the Company’s business activities in accordance with Article 7 of the Disclosure Regulations.
(10) “Fair Disclosure” refers to when the Company selectively provides a specific person with any information that is not subject to disclosure obligation under the relevant laws and regulations or the disclosure date of which has not arrived yet, disclosing that information to the KRX so that the investing public can also be aware of it at the same time (or before it is selectively provided to that specific person) in accordance with Articles 15 and 16 of the Disclosure Regulations and the Fair Disclosure Operation Guideline of the KRX.
(11) “Inquired Disclosure” refers to the disclosure to the KRX of information required to ascertain whether any rumor or media report related to the Company is true or not or whether certain material information exists or not upon the request of the KRX in accordance with Article 12 of the Disclosure Regulations.
(12) “Voluntary Disclosure” refers to when the Company judges that it is necessary to disclose information other than matters subject to timely disclosure under Paragraph (9) hereof that the Company believes would make material influence on the Company’s business and assets or an investor’s investment decisions or information not subject to disclosure obligation, disclosing such information to the KRX in accordance with Article 28 of the Disclosure Regulations and Article 8 of the Detailed Enforcement Regulations of the Disclosure Regulations.
(13) “Disclosure of Issuance and Reporting of Material Matters” refers to filing with the FSC, a report concerning changes in the Company’s organization or its acquisitions or dispositions of securities as prescribed in relevant laws and regulations, including subscription of securities, sales or mergers, spinoffs, and business transfers, in accordance with Articles 119, 121 to 123, 130, and 161 of the Act, Articles 120 to 122, 137, and 171 of the Decree, and Articles 2-4, 2-6, 2-14, 2-17, 4-5, 5-8 to 5-10, and 5-15 of the Issuance Disclosure Regulations.
(14) Unless otherwise specified herein, terms used shall have the same meaning as defined in relevant laws and regulations.