Prohibition of requesting, receiving, or providing monetary benefits (including money, congratulations, gifts, entertainment, accommodations and other cases) to stakeholders
1. Term Definition
(1) "Offer of money" means providing money (including cash, checks, bills, certificates of deposit, certificates of stock such as gift certificates, vouchers, etc.) or repayment of debts (settlement).
(2) "Congratulatory money" refers to various kinds of donations such as donations and contributions, and gifts and foods that replace donations such as garlands and artificial flowers.
(3) "Gift" means goods, accommodation, membership, tickets, admission tickets and other economic benefits.
(3) "Entertainment and hospitality" means to bear or bear expenses such as food (food, refreshments, alcoholic beverages, drinks, etc.), sports (golf, etc.), gambling entertainment, performances.
(4) The term "ordinary level" for the provision and acceptance of monetary benefits refers to the level that meets the requirements of the following subparagraphs:
① It should be a level that can be understood as a universally sound and common sense, that can be justified when it is released, and that does not have any effect on the business of fairness and is not burdensome to each other.
② It should be appropriate not only in terms of amount but also in terms of location, purpose, method, frequency, repetition cycle, timing, opponent, contents of case, social ethics and social customs.
③ There should be no quid pro quo regardless of amount.
④ It should not be prohibited by the related laws such as the Banquet Ban Law (30,000 won for meals, 50,000 won for gifts, 100,000 won for congratulatory speeches).
⑤ The usual level may vary depending on the specific situation, the nature of the work, the position and so on.
2. money and valuables
(1) Employees shall not, in any case, receive any money or other items from their stakeholders, and shall refuse or return them politely.
(2) If you receive money without knowing it, you must notify it through the ethics hotline (CleanNotice) within 3 days from receipt.
(1) No more than 100,000 won will be received or provided. If the concession received from the stakeholder exceeds KRW 100,000, the surplus must be returned with due care.
(2) The receipt and presentation of wreaths, flowerpot, etc. related to promotion, prize-winning, and inauguration must be at a frugal level, and should be used as much as possible through telegram or e-mail.
(1) Do not receive or provide gifts that exceed normal levels. In the case of gifts, it is recommended that the normal level be less than 50,000 won.
(2) If you receive an unavoidable gift due to a reason that you have received or returned the gift without knowing it, it must be notified within 3 days of receipt of the gift through the ethics hotline (CleanNotice).
(3) If a gift is declared in accordance with (2) above, the following shall be done.
① In the case of gifts that can be returned, such as when there is no risk of loss or deterioration over time, they should be immediately returned to the interested parties.
② In the case of a gift that can not be returned, such as when loss or deterioration is likely to occur over time, donate to a social welfare facility or religious organization in the name of the stakeholder who provided the gift, and then notify the fact.
5. Entertainment and hospitality
(1) Do not receive or provide entertainment or hospitality that exceeds normal levels. In the case of mealtimes, it is recommended that the normal level be less than 30,000 won per person. However, the frequency should not be frequent.
(2) Gambling entertainment and hospitality (gostop, poker, betting golf, casinos, horse racing, bicycle racing, etc.) are prohibited at all levels.
(3) Shall not receive entertainment through sporting events such as golf, skiing, etc., in which stakeholders bear costs, other than in official meetings or in advance by the Company.
(4) If you have received entertainment or hospitality beyond the normal level provided by stakeholders, you should report it through the ethics hotline (CleanNotice) within 3 days from the day you received entertainment or hospitality. If there is an instruction from the supervising team, it should take measures such as return of the cost.
6. Other cases
(1) Borrowing · Cheap purchase · High selling
① No act shall be accepted from any stakeholder to rent or pledge assets, regardless of the amount, for the convenience and profit of its employees and their families or relatives.
② Unfairly purchase stakeholder-owned movable property or real estate at no charge or at a price lower than the market price, or take advantage of selling the movable property of owner or family member from stakeholders at a higher price than the market price.
(2) Loan guarantee
No loan guarantees are required from stakeholders at any time (regardless of lender or loan amount) or acceptance of guarantee offer.
(3) Money lane
Employees shall not borrow or lend money from stakeholders regardless of their amount.
(4) Guarantee for the future (employment contract, promise of contract, etc.)
① It does not require stakeholders to seek employment or any form of commitment after retirement or to accept any offer from stakeholders or to ask stakeholders for a commitment to guarantee any benefits, such as the conclusion of post-retirement commitments, Should not accept.
② If you are offered proposals such as job security guarantees or promises from stakeholders, you should report them immediately to the main management team.
Prohibition of illegal request
Prohibition of unfair equity investment in partner companies
Manipulation of document, count, false report
Unlawful Use of Company Property
Company Information Protection and Document Management
Restrictions on payment of rewards such as external lectures
Honest International Business